Spanish Translation / Interpretations
POSITION: Spanish Translation / Interpretation – Part Time (5-10 hours per week)
SUPERVISOR: HAIC Coordinator
PAY RATE: $15.00 per hour minimum, Based on experience
- Provide interpretation services from English to Spanish and Spanish to English to clients assigned by Agency staff.
- Gather and turn in the documentation required to report and bill the services provided.
- Give supervisor feedback on areas that need improvement and services needed in community based on client needs.
- Maintain confidentiality and a professional demeanor at all times while acting as a representative of the Hispanic-American Information Center and Partners for Community Development, Inc.
Pre Employment Drug Screening Required
Background Check Required
- Education: High School Diploma/GED Equivalent Required
- Strong Bilingual (English/Spanish) Skills
- Experience and/or desire to serve the Hispanic Community
- Access to transportation / Vehicle Required (Mileage Reimbursement Available)
An Equal Opportunity Employer Functioning Under an Affirmative Action Plan
Employer does no provide benefits for this position.
Partners for Community Development, Inc. is a non profit community-based agency committed to providing housing related services.
How to apply:
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
Partners for Community Development, Inc.
1407 S. 13th Street, Sheboygan, WI 53081